Foot and Ankle Center of Lake City Ends Your Foot Pain Fast!
At the Foot and Ankle Center of Lake City in Seattle, WA we are committed to providing the highest level of comprehensive podiatric care in a caring and compassionate environment. We know that when you or a loved one suffers from foot pain, the first thing you want is for that pain to be eliminated. Our goal is to identify the problem and develop a treatment plan that will work for you.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Podiatry Services
You have many choices when choosing a podiatrist. We pride ourselves in providing extraordinary service and foot care.
Dr. Berg will spend up to 30 minutes with you during your first visit.
- Making a personal connection with you is extremely important to us. We want to get to know you, why you're coming in to see us, and what your goals are.
- Whether you're a runner with heel pain, want to get rid of fungal toenails, or you're a senior with a balance problem we want to learn about your needs so we can serve you better.
- During your visit Dr. Berg will assess your foot problem and come up with a plan that will best meet your expectations.
Top Notch Customer Service
- From your first call we'll treat you like family. Our schedulers are warm and friendly. They're interested in learning about your foot problem and answering your questions. You'll get off the call confident that you'll receive the best service when you walk through our door.
- We'll call you two days before your appointment. If you need to change your appointment at that time, no problem. We want to make sure that we find the best time for your busy schedule.
- You'll be warmly greeted when you walk through our door and we'll do everything we can to get you seen promptly.
- Follow-up call. We'll call you within two days to find out how you're doing and how your visit went.
Providing Only What You Need
- Our goal is to design the most effective program to eliminate your pain and get you back to doing what you love as quickly as possible.
- We'll never try to sell you something you don't need.