The Arizona is an (AFO) Ankle Foot Orthosis designed to stabilize the foot and ankle for a variety of conditions including:
- PTTD (Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction)
- Talocalcaneal varus or valgus
- Tibialis tendonitis (posterior or anterior)
- Severe pronation or pes planus
- Ankle arthritis or Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
- Charcot foot
- Ankle, subtalar or midtarsal trauma
- Chronic Achilles tendonitis
Patients who receive this brace can often avoid surgery for their condition.
Video of Patient with Charcot foot With Arizona Brace
For more information about the Arizona brace or to make an appointment for any of the conditions above, call the Foot and Ankle Center of Lake City at 206-368-7000.