Many people who develop plantar fasciitis and other foot conditions don’t realize that their shoes may be the primary cause or a significant factor in their foot pain. That’s why one of the most important things you can do to prevent plantar fasciitis and other foot pain, is by purchasing the right shoes for your feet.
In this book you'll learn:
- What causes plantar fasciitis
- How to identify your foot type
- 7 shoes to avoid
- 6 tips for shopping for the best shoes for your feet
- Tips for buying athletic shoes
- Recommendations for everyday shoes, athletic shoes, boots, sandals, and house shoes for people prone to plantar fasciitis and other foot conditions
Please complete the form below.
If you don't want to wait to get treatment, call our office at 206-368-7000 today or request an appointment online. We'll appoint you in less than 2 weeks.