Tolcylen foot soaks are made specifically to help patients achieve beautiful and healthy looking feet. Our
office offers two different foot soaks which act to remove dirt, oils, and sweat containing fungal spores,
bacteria, yeasts, and molds.
Tolcylen Therapeutic Foot Soak (Loading Dose Starter Kit)
The Therapeutic Soak contains concentrated exfoliaters, moisturizers, and cleansers. The moisturizing agents and skin
protectants do not dry skin out like Epsom salt soaks or other over-the-counter foot soaks. It contains no paraben, gluten or dyes.
It can be used to treat the following skin conditions:
· Calluses, dry skin, and cracks
· Eczema and dermatitis
· Foot odor or sweaty feet
How to Use Tolcylen Foot Soak
1. Fill a basin with 1.5 gallons warm water (92 to 98 degrees) or enough to cover your ankles.
2. Add 1/2 the packet or the entire contents and stir until fully dissolved.
3. Soak feet for 10-20 minutes
4. Remove feet without rinsing.
5. Use a towel to dry your feet.
6. Use once daily.
Tolcylen Daily Micro-Cleansing Foot Soak
The Daily Micro-Cleansing Foot Soak uses moisturizers, cleansers, and conditioners to treat mild skin and nail conditions. You’ll use this treatment after finishing the more concentrated Tolcylen Therapeutic Foot Soak to keep your skin healthy over time.
How to Use Tolcylen Daily Micro-Cleansing Foot Soak
1. Fill a basin with 1.5 gallons warm to hot water (as tolerated) enough to cover your ankles.
2. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons to the water
3. Stir until fully dissolved.
4. Soak feet for 10-20 minutes
5. Remove feet without rinsing.
6. Use daily or weekly.